G***amn you, Barnum's Animals!
OK, I can't shake this jet-lag; I've been unable to get to sleep at a decent hour for over a week now, and am covered in cookie dust and crumbs because I can't stop eating these fucking Barnum's Animals crackers. Damned if I didn't have the biggest craving for Barnum's Animals right before I left Japan, so I've been making up for lost time ever since I got home. Supposedly they're low-fat, but I'm sure that theory fizzles out when you eat half a 'Snak Sak' of the little bastards.
Screw the melatonin. All I need is some apple juice and a mat to lie down on so I can pretend it's naptime at the g.d. nursery. Maybe I'll get some sleep that way.
Screw the melatonin. All I need is some apple juice and a mat to lie down on so I can pretend it's naptime at the g.d. nursery. Maybe I'll get some sleep that way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home