Is Robert Novak cracking at the seams?
Oh, Jeezus please, let it be!
Click on the above heading if you've not experienced Novak's little on-air lah-di-dah for yourself just yet and tell me if this is not a man on the verge of a serious breakdown.
Talk about makin' ya laugh to beat the band...
I really hate to get all schadenfreude on anyone's ass, but I've never, ever seen this rubbery-lipped, pompous douche king let anyone ruffle his feathers. And lo and behold, along comes that peppery little Cajun imp Carville, putting an end to that shitty streak!
I'm doing a little Carville cheer, as we speak.
And then I'm feeling suddenly deflated, because Fox News and their attorneys are probably already waiting for Novak with open arms, and juicy new contracts in hand. What the hell do I know?
Click on the above heading if you've not experienced Novak's little on-air lah-di-dah for yourself just yet and tell me if this is not a man on the verge of a serious breakdown.
Talk about makin' ya laugh to beat the band...
I really hate to get all schadenfreude on anyone's ass, but I've never, ever seen this rubbery-lipped, pompous douche king let anyone ruffle his feathers. And lo and behold, along comes that peppery little Cajun imp Carville, putting an end to that shitty streak!
I'm doing a little Carville cheer, as we speak.
And then I'm feeling suddenly deflated, because Fox News and their attorneys are probably already waiting for Novak with open arms, and juicy new contracts in hand. What the hell do I know?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home